- Designated as City Cultural Property No. 5, it is famous for its beautiful natural scenery and where poets and writers of the time came to write poetry and inspire each other.
It was built by Chang-Woo Chang, a member of Hyowudang, who lived in Namwon, Jeollabuk-do, to teach younger students after moving to Dongha, Seo-gu, Gwangju. As for the origin of the pavilion's name, it is interpreted as the meaning of the spirit that Hyowudang wants to spend his old age with nature.
- Mangwijeong PavilionDesignated as City Cultural Property No. 5, it is famous for its beautiful natural scenery and where poets and writers of the time came to write poetry and inspire each other.
- SeuphyanggakIf you go down the stairs of Mangwijeong and cross the bridge of the pond, there is Seuphyanggak, which was built in 1940 by Jang An-Seop, the 7th son of Hyowudang, which has an octagonal roof with one square in every direction, meaning that the scent of lotus flowers comes in.
- MukamjeongsaIt was built in 1960 by the inhabitants of Gwangsan-gun with donations to commemorate the merits and deeds of Mayor Jeong An-Seop, a descendant of Mangwi.
- Jang Chang-woo, the ancestor of the Hongseong Jang clan, established a site at the site of Mangwijeong in the 12th year of King Hyeonjong of the Joseon Dynasty (1671), dug a pond, and made a garden with the soil, and built a Seodang underwater.
- The descendants of the Hongseong Jang clan, who later lived in the same village, rebuilt it in 1934 to commemorate the virtues of the old site where Mangwi Jang Chang-Woo taught young students and repaired it in 1945.
- During the Japanese colonial period, there was a gathering of scholars called “Mangwi Jeongsihoe,” and it was used as a place for poets and writers to enjoy style and entertainment.
Perhaps for that reason, the pond between the paddy fields is not a traditional pond but an atypical D-shape. However, it can be seen as a traditional Taoist ideology style that consists of three islands with a middle road.